With Net IPTV installation guide, LG, Samsung etc. You will be able to find answers to your netiptv installation questions for your TVs with Smart TV and Android TV OS / Google TV OS operating system and easily install net iptv on your device.
1. Download the Net IPTV application from your device’s app store.
2. Enter the NET IPTV application from your device and write down the 12-digit mac code that will appear there.
3. Then CLICK HERE from your computer or phone and you will see a screen similar to the image below.
4. Under the DELETE ALL MU3/URL heading, write the 12-digit MAC code you just noted down in the section that says “Mac/APP ID” completely and without errors, after clicking the delete all option, the previously installed lists on your device will be deleted.
5. Under the UPLOAD M3U/URL title, type your 12-digit mac code in the part that says “Mac/APP ID” and click “add list”, a page similar to the image below will appear.
6. After entering your m3u link provided to you by Petra TV in the List 1 box completely and without errors, click the “add list” button, your channel list will be uploaded to the application when the “successful” warning appears.
7. After restarting your device, you can access the Petra TV channel list by entering the application.
Warning: Net IPTV is a paid application, after using the trial version for a certain period of time, it will ask you to buy the full version.
Note: The applications that we describe installed on our site are intermediary applications that do not have any partnership or other relevancy with Petra TV, just allow you to access the Petra TV channel list from your device.